Digital Display Return on Investment Work Sheet
To help you understand the potential of a new display, fill out the following work
Let’s assume that your new digital display increases your business by just 15%.
(Installing a manual or electronic changeable board increases revenue a minimum of
15 percent up to 150 percent.)1
1. What does a typical business day yield? ______________ dollars
2. Multiply question1 total by 15%: ______________ dollar increase per day
(Example: $1,000 per day x .15 = $150 increase)
3. Multiply question 2 total by 5: ______________ dollar increase per week
(Assuming 5 business days per week)
4. Multiply question 3 total by 52: ______________ total annual increase
1 International Sign Association, Signline #40, 2003
Front-Door Audience Work Sheet
Fill out this work sheet for insight into the number of new customers a display can
1. According to city traffic counts, how many cars pass your facility every day?
2. Multiply question 1 by an average of 1.5 people per car: ____________
3. What estimated percentage of your front door audience
currently does business with you? ____________
4. Multiply question 3 by the total in question 2: ____________
Estimated total of front door
(Example: If #2 total is 75,000 with 5% doing business with you, 75,000 x .05 = 3,750).
audience now doing business
5. Subtract the total in question 4 from the total in question 2:
(Example: 75,000 – 3,750 = 71, 250). ________________
Potential new customers for you
Are you ready for a FREE consultation? Call us now at 1-888-827-4467
Need a bit more info? Click here to learn some LED sign facts.